Dean spends the the fishing season at R&R Bayview Resort on the vast waters of the Chippewa Flowage. He's been fishing the Chippewa Flowage since a young age, and has spent the past 11 summers fishing the Chippewa Flowage exclusively.
Dean's species of choice is Walleye, but he also fishes for Crappies, Bluegill, Perch, Largemouth & Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike and Muskellunge. He is a licensed guide and will teach you how to locate good walleye spots and show you techniques that will help you to learn how to fish Walleyes on the Chip.
All you need to bring is your fishing license, camera and what you want to drink/eat on the boat and live bait. Dean will provide all of the tackle, gear and will clean your catch for you at the end of the day.
Dean fishes out of a Lund Pro V 1800 with a 90 hp Mercury or for larger groups/special needs he has a 24 foot Northwoods Pontoon with a 120 HP Evinrude. The pontoon has a Bimini top for shade and rain protection. Dean is on the Elk River Custom Rod prostaff and his equipment is Elk River Custom Rods.
- Full Day Guided Fishing Trip - 8 hours on the water : $350 for 2 people
- Half Day Guided Fishing Trip - 4 hours on the water : $250 for 2 people
- Half Day Guided Pontoon Fishing Trip - 4 hours on the water : $345 for 4 People
- Full Day Guided Pontoon Fishing Trip - 8 hours on the water : $445 for 4 People
- Ice fishing packages available. Call for Details and availability.
- $50 for each additional person
- Sales tax is not included in prices above
- Accepts cash, check or credit card.